Buy DSUVIA Online, a potent opioid analgesic for acute severe pain reserved for use in certain medically supervised healthcare settings. This sublingual formulation of sufentanil is 10 times more potent than fentanyl and 100 times more potent than morphine. (dsuvia stock online |buy dsuvia online | sufentanil | sufentanil dose | sufentanil infusion | sufentanil infusion dose | order dsuvia online| dsuvia europe | order dsuvia online )
Sufentanil sublingual tablets (sufentanil-SLT) are for adults with acute pain that is severe enough to require an opioid analgesic for which different treatments have proven insufficient.
Sufentanil-SLT is a highly potent opioid analgesic that is the sublingual form of sufentanil, a drug that has been available since 1984
Cheap DSUVIA Stocks For Sale
The recommended dose is 30 mcg sublingually via a single-dose applicator, as needed, with a minimum of 1 hour between doses. The dose is not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours and for a duration of no more than for 72 hours. Sufentanil-SLT is available as a 30 mcg tablet in a disposable, tamper-evident, single-dose applicator.
Sufentanil-SLT provides an alternative in a setting in which the patient cannot swallow oral medication . And access to IV administration of an analgesic is not possible or may be delayed. Sufentanil, does not have active metabolites, possibly reducing the potential for delayed adverse effects that are common for morphine and hydromorphone (Dilaudid), both of which have active glucuronide metabolites.
the low adverse event rates of vomiting (6.5%) and decreased oxygen saturation (3.6%) following DSUVIA use. These are the 2 adverse events that we are most concerned about as physicians when treating patients with opioids. In addition, the lack of cognitive impairment is an advantage for both emergency and postoperative patients.
(dsuvia stock online |buy dsuvia online | sufentanil | sufentanil infusion | sufentanil infusion dose | order dsuvia online)
Limitations of Use of DSUVI
Because of its potency, sufentanil-SLT likely will increase the risk of serious. Life-threatening, or fatal respiratory depression as well as the risk for diversion and abuse. Since the drug is a metabolite of CYP3A4, concomitant use with CYP3A4 inhibitors or discontinuation of CYP3A4 inducers can result in fatal overdose
As these metabolites are cleared by the kidney. Patients with renal impairment have the risk of a higher rate of side effects with these medications. The approved prescribing information for DSUVIA states that sufentanil clearance does not impact mild-to-moderate renal impairment.
(dsuvia stock online |buy dsuvia online | sufentanil | sufentanil dose | sufentanil infusion dose | order dsuvia online)
Use of DSUVIA
- As an analgesic adjunct in the maintenance of balanced general anesthesia in patients who are intubated and ventilated.
- As a primary anesthetic agent for the induction and maintenance of anesthesia with 100% oxygen in patients undergoing major surgical procedures. In patients who is intubated and ventilated, such as cardiovascular surgery or neurosurgical procedures, provides favourable myocardial and cerebral oxygen balance or when extended postoperative ventilation is anticipated.
- For epidural administration as an analgesic combined with low dose .(usually 12.5 mg per administration) bupivacaine usually during labor and vaginal delivery
- The sublingual form is indicatif for the management of acute pain in adults. That is severe to warrant the use of an opioid analgesic. In certified medically supervised healthcare settings, including hospitals, surgical centers, and emergency departments.
- For patients with acute pain severe enough to require an opioid. DSUVIA offers a noninvasive option when opioids is in a medically setting.
Dsuvia – a new and extremely potent opioid ;for management of acute pain in adults.
(dsuvia stock online |buy dsuvia online | sufentanil | sufentanil dose | sufentanil infusion | sufentanil infusion dose)