Buy Humira Online
Firstly, Humira is the brand name for the drug adalimumab, an injectable medicine used to treat adults with inflammatory conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. Buy Humira Online
Secondly, Humira is also used to treat juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in children over age 4.
When other treatments have failed, doctors sometimes prescribe Humira to adults for:
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis (a type of spinal arthritis)
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
Humira dosing information
Usual Adult Dose of Humira for Psoriatic Arthritis:
To begin with, 40 mg subcutaneously every other week
Similarly In some patients not taking concomitant methotrexate, thus the dosing interval can go up to 40 mg every week.
Methotrexate, glucocorticoids, salicylates, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, analgesics, or other disease modifying agents certainly may be given concomitantly. Buy Humira Online
Usual Adult Dose for Crohn’s Disease — Acute:
Initial dose: 160 mg subcutaneously on Day 1.
The initial dose may be given as 4 injections on Day 1, or as 2 injections per day for 2 consecutive days (Days 1 and 2).
Week 2: 80 mg subcutaneously on Day 15.
Maintenance dose: Beginning week 4 (Day 29), 40 mg every other week.
In the same vein aminosalicylates, corticosteroids, and/or immunomodulatory agents may be continued during treatment with adalimumab.
To conclude, the use of adalimumab for Crohn’s disease beyond one year is not been clear in clinical studies. Buy Humira Online
HUMIRA is a prescription medicine use alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines for the reason that, to reduce the signs and symptoms of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis in adults, in addition, subsequently it may prevent further damage to your bones and joints, and may help your ability to perform daily activities. Thus Buy Humira Online
what is humira used for
- To reduce the signs and symptoms of:
- Moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults. HUMIRA can be used alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines. as a result It may prevent further damage to your bones and joints and may help your ability to perform daily activities.
- Moderate to severe polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in children 2 years of age and older. HUMIRA aids alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines.
- Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in adults. HUMIRA works alone or with certain other medicines. HUMIRA may prevent further damage to your bones and joints and may help your ability to perform daily activities.
- Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in adults.
- Moderate to severe Crohn’s disease (CD) and to achieve and maintain clinical remission in adults who have not responded well to certain other medications. HUMIRA also helps to reduce signs and symptoms and to achieve clinical remission in these adults who have lost response to or are unable to tolerate infliximab.
- Moderate to severe Crohn’s disease (CD) and to achieve and maintain clinical remission in children 6 years of age and older when certain other treatments have not worked well enough.
- Moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) in people 12 years and older.
- In adults, to help get moderate to severe ulcerative colitis (UC) under control (induce remission) and keep it under control (sustain remission) when certain other medicines have not worked well enough. Moreover, It is not clear if HUMIRA is effective in people who do not respond to or can not tolerate anti-TNF medicines.
- To treat moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis (Ps) in adults who are ready for systemic therapy or phototherapy, and are under the care of a doctor who will decide if other systemic therapies are less appropriate.
- most noteworthy treat non-infectious intermediate (middle part of the eye), posterior (back of the eye), and panuveitis (all parts of the eye) (UV) in adults and children 2 years of age and older. Buy Humira Online
humira side effects
Get emergency medical help regarding any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Humira: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Hence stop using this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have any symptoms of lymphoma:
- first of all fever, swollen glands, night sweats, general feeling of illness;
- also joint and muscle pain, skin rash, easy bruising or bleeding;
- another is pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, cold hands and feet;
- furthermore pain in your upper stomach that may spread to your shoulder; or
- lastly loss of appetite, feeling full after eating only a small amount, weight loss.
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- new or worsening psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin);
- liver problems – fever, body aches, tiredness, stomach pain, right-sided upper stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- lupus-like syndrome – joint pain or swelling, chest pain, shortness of breath, patchy skin color that worsens in sunlight;
- nerve problems – numbness, tingling, dizziness, vision problems, weakness in your arms or legs; or
- signs of tuberculosis – fever with ongoing cough, weight loss (fat or muscle).
above all adults may be more likely to develop infections or cancer while using adalimumab probably.
Common side effects of Humira may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, sneezing, sore throat;
- To sum up, redness, bruising, itching, or swelling even more at the site of injection.
( humira cost | humira | humira pen | humira side effects | humira commercial | cost of humira | humira uses | humira citrate free| side effects of humira| humira reviews | humira copay card| humira commercial band| humira dosage| humira psoriasis| humira price| humira dosing| humira citrate free| what does humira treat| what is humira for)