What is Dysport
Dysport is a cosmetic product which blocks nerve activity by paralyzing muscles. This causes a temporary reduction in muscle activity in the area. This medication is an injectable and can be used to treat many conditions mainly cervical dystonia. It is also used to treat glabellar lines and spasticity either with some other medication or all on it own.
Lines that primarily affect the glabella, which is the area between your eyebrows are reduced with the use of this medication.
It is always recommended to see a dermatologist before using disport for wrinkles treatment as it is advisable just for people with mild to severe cases.
This medication is very similar to the popular “botox” which works for similar conditions like forehead lines, crow’s feet and wrinkly eyes.
Dysport Vs Botox
These are two very similar treatments, all making use of botulinum type A which is what causes the muscle paralyses mentioned earlier. However, with this much similarity there exist some few key differences.
- They have varying timeframes before they get into effect and also work for specific but different lengths of time. Though Dysport maybe have almost immediate effects in some patients.
- These two prescriptions have different measurements. Meaning for a body part which requires 20 units of dysport, it may require a lot more and even double the former.
- The FDA has also only approved botox for the treatment of crow’s feet, even though dysport is used “off the counter” for this treatment.
- Dysport is also very much more diluted. This is due to the smaller size of protein molecules used to induce relaxation which are less likely to be broken down by antibodies.
Before Taking Dysport
If you are allergic to botulinum or cow’s milk, you should avoid taking this medication at all cost. Same precautions should be taken if you have an infection in the area to be administered. Below is a list of conditions you should mention to the doctor if you’ve ever experienced
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or “Lou Gehrig’s disease”);
- myasthenia gravis;
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome;
- a breathing disorder such as asthma or emphysema;
- problems with swallowing;
- facial muscle weakness (droopy eyelids, weak forehead, trouble raising your eyebrows);
- a change in the normal appearance of your face;
- a seizure disorder;
- bleeding problems;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- dry eyes after after receiving botulinum toxin in the past;
- a recent or planned surgery (especially on your face); or
- other botulinum toxin injections such as Botox, Myobloc, or Xeomin.
Dysport Side Effects
Like all medication, it has side effects after administration. They usually are not serious unless in the case of the neurotoxin spreading to other areas. Some of these effects include but are not limited to; headache, nose and throat irritation, pain or a skin reaction at the injection site, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling or drooping, sinus inflammation, and nausea.
Buy Dysport Online
A prescription is required to lay hands on the medication. It is currently available at absolutepills.com at a very affordable price. We offer overnight doorstep delivery to all US states and a few selected other countries. Shopping with us is hassle free as we do not require any prescriptions and accept a very wide variety of payment options ranging from crypto to bank transfer. Customer satisfaction is our priority
Buy Dysport Online
- Dysport is a Botulinium toxin produce by the Clostridium botulinum bacteria. This drug is approve by the FDA as treatment for muscle stiffness in the lower and upper limb. In addition, this neuromodulating toxin functions by reducing movement in the muscles, at the same time smoothing dynamic wrinkles. Nevertheless, it is also use to treat Cervical Dystonia.
- The action of this grug is gear towards the nervous system. The neurotoxin active ingredient derived from bacteria to inhibit the release of an important chemical in the nervous system. Botulinum toxin blocks nerve activity in the muscles. Hence, chemical messages not received by the muscles will initiate the contraction and spasm of the muscles.
- Dysport is not recommend for children under the age of 2 years. However, children below 18 years are not advice to take Dysport as the effects have not been fully researched clinically. Furthermore, individuals with different muscle disoders are not advice to take this medication.
- Dysport is available on prescription. You inject into muscles to treat neck pain and for patients with abnormal head position which is due to a muscle disroder (cervical Dystonia). In addition, it is use in the facial region, shoulders, and upper and lower limbs.
- Dysport has the following composition: This include Botulinum toxin Type A (active) and an Inactive ingredients: human albumin, and lactose. Also, Dysport injections
may contain cow’s milk protein. Buy dysport online.
Dysport vs Botox
Number of unit
The Dysport needs two times the number of botox unit to yield the same effect. The dysport formula have fewer protein buffers and smaller particles, Hence, the smaller unit size than Botox.
Time of onset
Dysport has a quicker reaction time compare to botox. Dysport usually takes 24 hours to initiate its effect. Meanwhile botox may take up to 72 hours. So, If you’re looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles a day or two before a special event, you may want to go for Dysport’s quick, 24-hour onset.
The smaller the particles, the faster the diffusion rate. Dysport formula generally diffuse more. This means it has the potential to spread beyond the specific point of injection. However, in some cases, such as the treatment of a broad area like the forehead, this may be a welcome effect. Nonetheless, in cases which involve the treatment of a single wrinkle, the less diffuse Botox formula is recommend.
Dysport vials contain either 300 or 500 units of ABO (abobotulinumtoxinA) per vial. It must also be diluted before use.
Each 500 Unit vial of Dysport is to be reconstituted with 1mL of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection to yield a solution of 500 Units per mL. Also, each 300 Unit vial of Dysport is to be reconstitute with 0.6 mL of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection to yield a solution equivalent to 250 Units per 0.5 mL.
Dysport is only for single use (one injection session for one patient) and reconstitute solution should be place in the fridge and thrown away after 24 hours if not used. Meanwhile botox is supplied in single use vials containing 50 or 100 units of ONA (onabotulinumtoxinA). However, the vial is also diluted with sodium chloride before use and is to be used on only one person. Buy dysport online
At percocetpills, a single unit of Dysport costs $4, meanwhile a single unit of Botox costs $10. Dysport may seem to be the preferable choice. But if we recall, Dysport needs two times the number of botox unit to yield the same effect. So it could take as many as 2.5 to 3 units of Dysport to have the same effect as 1 unit of Botox. botox prices
FDA approved indications
Dysport is FDA approve for the treatment of cervical dystonia, spasticity in adults, glabellar lines, upper and lower limb spasticity in adolescents and children aged 2 and older.
Meeawhile botox is FDA approve for chronic migraine (less than 15 days per month with headache lasting 4 hours a day or longer), bladder dysfunction which is associate with a neurological condition in the spine, spasticity in adults, blepharospasm, upper and lower limb spasticity in adolescents and children age 2 and older, primary axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), cervical dystonia and strabismus.
Allergic reaction to dysport
Some common allergic reactions and side effects of dysport include, nose and throat irritation, headache, injection site pain, injection site skin reaction, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling, eyelid drooping, sinus inflammation, and nausea.
Warnings and Precautions when you buy dysport online from our store
- The potency Units of Dysport are not interchangeable with other preparations of botulinum toxin products. Therefore, units of biological activity of dysport cannot be compare to or converted into units of any other botulinum toxin products.
- Recommend dose and frequency of administration should not be exceed.
- Immediate medical attention may be require in cases of respiratory, speech or swallowing difficulties.
- Concomitant neuromuscular disorder may exacerbate clinical effects of treatment.
- Dysport contains human albumin. Hence, there is a risk for transmission of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD). However, no cases of transmission of viral diseases or CJD have ever been identified for albumin. Dysport for sale